ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11-01-14 17:45
±¹Á¦»ç¹«±¹Àå Karen H.
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °ü¸®ÀÚ (211.¢½.128.62)
Á¶È¸ : 13,877  
Dear Brothers and Sisters
»ç¶ûÇÏ´Â Çé½ÉÀÚ ¿©·¯ºÐ¿¡°Ô

±¹Á¦»ç¹«±¹Àå Karen H.

Sometimes I get so busy that I inadvertently miss a wonderful opportunity such as this to express good wishes on a well deserved accomplishment. With that being said, I would like to congratulate Korea GA. on their 25 Year Anniversary.
¶§¶§·Î ³ª´Â ³Ê¹« ¹Ùºü¼­ °íÀÇ ¾Æ´Ï°Ô ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ÀÀ´ç ´ëÁ¢¹Þ¾Æ¾ß ÇÒ ¾÷Àû¿¡ Çà¿îÀ» ºñ´Â ¸ÚÁø ±âȸ¸¦ ³õÄ¡±âµµ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸»À» Çϸ鼭 ¶ÇÇÑ Çѱ¹ ´Üµµ¹Ú¸ðÀÓÀÇ 25ÁÖ³â Çà»ç¸¦ ÃàÇÏÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

When I first started working here at Gamblers Anonymous International Service Office, almost 20 years ago, I remember Father Paul W. bringing me a Korean Combo book, I still have that book today! I thought how wonderful it is that there is a place for compulsive gamblers to go in Korea that have a gambling problem.
°ÅÀÇ 20³â Àü óÀ½ ±¹Á¦ »ç¹«±¹¿¡¼­ ÀÏÀ» ½ÃÀÛÇßÀ» ¶§ ¹é ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀÌ ³ª¿¡°Ô Çѱ¹ÀÇ Ä¯º¸ Ã¥ÀÚ¸¦ °¡Á®¿Â °ÍÀ» ±â¾ïÇÏ´Â µ¥ Áö±Ýµµ ³ª´Â ±× Ã¥ÀÚ¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ´ç½Ã Çѱ¹¿¡ µµ¹Ú¿¡ ¹®Á¦°¡ ÀÖ´Â µµ¹ÚÁßµ¶ÀÚµéÀÌ °¥ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â Àå¼Ò°¡ ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾ó¸¶³ª ´ÙÇེ·¯¿î ÀÏÀΰ¡ »ý°¢Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

I know the members in the early days, along with Father Paul, did an excellent job to get the meetings up and running. And I know that today Korea not only has many meetings but also has been allotted two Trustees on the International Board of Trustees for Area 26.
³ª´Â ÃÊâ±â¿¡ ´Üµµ¹Ú¸ðÀÓÀ» ¸¸µé°í ¿î¿µµÇµµ·Ï ÈǸ¢ÇÏ°Ô ÀÏÀ» Çß´ø Çù½ÉÀÚµéÀ» ¾Ð´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¿À´Ã³¯ Çѱ¹¿¡ Áö±Ý±îÁö ¸¹Àº ¸ðÀÓÀÌ »ý°åÀ» »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ±¹Á¦ ÆòÀÇȸ Á¦ 26Áö±¸¿¡ µÎ¸íÀÇ ÆòÀÇ¿øÀ» ÇÒ´ç ¹ÞÀº °ÍÀ» ¾Ë°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

To all members of Korea GA: CONGRATULATIONS and thank you ALL for keeping the faith with the program and for doing what it takes not to gamble, One Day at a Time.
Çѱ¹ ´Üµµ¹Ú¸ðÀÓÀÇ ¸ðµç Çù½ÉÀÚ¿¡°Ô : ÀÌ ÇÁ·Î±×·¥¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ½Å³äÀ» °£Á÷ÇÑ Ã¤ ÇÑ ¹ø¿¡ ÇϷ羿 µµ¹ÚÀ» ÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀ¸·Á°í Çß´ø °Í¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¿©·¯ºÐ ¸ðµÎ¿¡°Ô ÃàÇϸ¦ º¸³»¸ç ±×¸®°í °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

With GA love,
´Üµµ¹Ú¸ðÀÓÀ» »ç¶ûÇϸç